The measures listed above are for guidance only as the customer support.
In no case can be taken as grounds for complaint since there may be minor variations depending on each manufacturer.
If in doubt between two sizes always recommend choosing the larger size.
How to measure your foot?
Place the stand on a flat ground with your heel against a wall. Place one meter above the ground along the foot, with the start of it touching the wall in contact with your heel. Record the measurement in millimeters there from the heel to the tip of your big toe. Measure both feet and choose the larger measure, because it could take the small press.
How to know which jacket size use:
To calculate the size you use is needed to adequately measure various parts of your body.
Measurements have to be in inches, in underwear, without the tape measure tight.
1. Bust: The measurement has to do with the tape surrounding the contour of the chest at the widest part to the nipple.
2. Contour Waist: The waist circumference was measured at the narrowest part.
3. Contour Hip: The contour of the hip is measured at the widest part.
4. Outline of the base of the breast: To measure the contour of the base, measured just below the chest.
5. Height: Measured straight from the crown to the sole of the foot.
6. Shoulder Width: Measure from the back, with a shirt that fits you well placed, with the tape measure from the shoulder seam to the other shoulder seam. This is important in leather jackets that have different patterns. You must provide it with the other measures to choose the best size.
IF UNSURE OF TWO SIZES, WE RECOMMEND CHOOSING THE FULLEST.